Steve Hopper

My experiences with a Grand Cherokee:
99 model, 104K miles. Have had to have brake job
about every 20K miles. Warps the rotors very easily.
Live in Mountains. Last month cost me over $500
to have underbody leaks fixed: transmission cooler lines,
transaxle gasket, axle shaft. Passenger window
motor replaced at 66K miles. Engine, transmission,
transaxle, rear end seem to be fine and have had
no problems. Biggest complaint I have about it
is Brakes, Brakes, Brakes. It's an inline 6
cylinder so gas mileage and power are lagging. Is
durable and 4 WD is great.
For what it's worth.
sdh.

Charles A. Sherwood wrote:
one mechanic said "grand cherokee" the others said "cherokee" Again, I
can't say if it was anything but this one shop's experience.

all I can do is relate my personal experience.