Shoreline Electronics

You may have bumped a cable or switch that is on the CRT board ( The small
4x4 inch board mounted to the neck of the picture tube.

--
==========================
Jeff Stielau

========================

"N8" wrote in message
k.net...
Sharp 27NS50 27" TV 4 years old
The cable connector had been previously come loose inside and I glued it
and
it worked for a long time.
Recently while moving it the glued connector came loose again. I opened it
up and glued it back again. At this time it had a perfect picture. After
putting it back together, now it has a strong yellow tint to the screen no
matter if it is from cable, front rca or back rca jacks. It even has a
yellow tint to the screen with nothing hooked up.
Should I try working on the jack again or is there another problem?
Any help appreciated.