NSM

"James Sweet" wrote in message
news:jRsZd.5523$mq2.522@trnddc08...
Spot relamping is not a good idea in a retail business (or most places
really), discharge lamps suffer lumen depreciation as they age and should

be
replaced on a time schedule. Otherwise they get dimmer and dimmer while
still consuming full power and if you spot relamp them you get bright

spots
and dim spots and overall it just looks shabby. A better approach which is
more cost effective in the longrun is to run the lamps a specified number

of
hours and then replace them all at once ...

Yep. In the factory I used to do them all at once. I also washed all
reflectors with soap and water. Saves dragging the scaffold out over and
over again.