Doug Miller

In article , "toller" wrote:

Are you just being obnoxious, or are you actually confused?

Neither one. You're the one who's confused, and I'm attempting to correct
the
misinformation you're dispensing. The equipment frame should NEVER be
connected to neutral when there is a ground available.

Of course the frame should not be connected to the neutral when there is a
ground available, but he said no ground was available.

The original post said no such thing. He said the _old_stove_ did not have a
ground lead. He didn't say that there was no ground available.

Don't you bother to
read the OP before answering?

Oh, this is rich, coming right on the heels of your last [incorrect]
statement. Obviously I *did* read it, and, equally obviously, I read it more
carefully than you did.

You have just hit my killfile. (Common courtesy would be for you to do the
same...)

It doesn't bother me at all that you've killfiled me; I frankly don't care if
you notice it or not when I point out your flawed electrical advice. All I'm
concerned about is that *other* people notice it, so they don't make the
mistake of thinking that you know what you're talking about.

I have no intention of killfiling you in return, because you dispense
incorrect and dangerous electrical advice. As long as you continue to do so, I
will continue to point out your errors.

--
Regards,