John G

TYPO
Since you need to ask, you do NOT know enough to undertake this type
of repair as it could very quickly lead to your family having to call
the
Undertaker.

"John G" wrote in message

"ri" wrote in message
Hi Group , I have a microwave transformer I need to check the output
voltage on .
I'm sure the voltage will exceed my multi-meter range . The voltage
will
exceed 1000 volts . What is the best way to check a transformer of
this
type ?
Thanks to all in this group for all responses in advance .

--
John G

Wot's Your Real Problem?