jim rozen

In article , Richard J Kinch
says...

jim rozen writes:

I've got stuff that I haven't used in 10 years - that doesn't
mean folks are free to help themselves

True. I assume you wouldn't issue a worldwide Amber Alert if somebody
dragged away a junked boat off the cinderblocks in your back yard.

Ha ha. But you should have seen what I did at work, after some
scum-sucker unscrewed our white board right off the lab door!!!

At this point I bet almost every single employee there knows what
it looks like, where it was, and who owns it. Anyone who tries
to actually *use* the damn thing will get ratted out in about
five minutes.

I was almost going to put up a hundred dollar reward out of my
own money. I was that ****ed. I think that gunner's thought
processes ran about the same way. "They came right in my yard
and hauled it away! If they can do that, they can haul my *house*
away!"

Jim

please reply to: