Jackie

Default o t ish changing gas and electric

"Mindwipe" wrote in message
would recommend an online search ,never sign with a doorstep muppet
not sure if www.moneyextra.com cover this one

I have done the online search, brought about by the doorstep muppet trying
to convince me that they were cheaper than my present supplier. I LEFT the
company represented by the doorstep muppet, Hydro Electric, and he was
trying to tell me they were cheaper than my present supplier, the lying so
& so.

I was wondering what peoples opinion were of Atlantic Gas and Electric
online sign up who seem to be the cheapest deal for me. Perhaps I did not
make myself clear enough in my original posting???????

Hi If I change my gas and electric from my two separate suppliers(Gas from
Npower, Electric from Scottish Gas) to Atlantic Gas and Electric online
sign up I could save 48 pounds, but their rating is 69%. Any horror
stories about them?

Jackie

P.S. Please take time to read and understand the posting before replying. If
you require further clarification please request it.:-).:-)