yourname

Um, no. RF Heating is a real and measurable phenomenon in MRI imaging.
The "SAR" (specific absorption ratio) calculates just how much

early 80's, former coworker working with mri r+d. screwing things into
the power cabinet. Engineer fires it up. some seconds later, poop hit s
the fan. open cabinet, loose stuff in thar, much chastisement follows.

reinstalls items, same outcome. they notice small ball bearings rollin
round the bottom of the cabinet. Weren't ball bearings, they used to be
the stainless screws....had to switch to brass IIRC.

mid eighties, same place, working on a mri scanning system[which
scientist had faked test results, making project useless] but had
basically an mri for test tubes. wrenches and gas bottles chained to the
wall, leave your wallet at the door. someone decided to measure the bore
diameter without turning off the magnet. one set of 6" 'non magnetic'
calipers extruded through a ~1 inch hole. oops.

proton accelerator I worked at had a whole set of beryillium copper
wrenches, screwedrivers etc that stayed in the magnet chamber...... Get
anywhere near where they was blasting protons and my atm card wouldn't
work for a week....