Charles A. Sherwood

I can't say from first hand experience, but about a month ago I started
asking around my usual mechanic (yea, I'd love to do it myself but no
time) as to vehicles to avoid. Almost in unison, 4 mechanics said
"cherokee".

Well, Jeep makes a Cherokee and a Grand Cherokee. Significantly
different vehicles. which one were they refering to?

I own a 96 grand and several of my neighbors own or have owned
grand cherokees. One guy ran his grand to over 170K before getting
rid of it.

I think the ABS on the grand cherokee is just amazing.

chuck