Larry Jaques

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 20:01:25 GMT, the inscrutable Ted
spake:

LOL...Ive been suffering from walking pneumonia for two weeks, leading
up to me collapsing with double pneumonia Friday my wife has been
diagnosed with sleep apnea/COPD and as a result has just had her
drivers license suspended, Ive got huge medical bills I cant pay, and
some dick stole my boat sometime in the last couple weeks. A boat Ive
not been able to use for the past 7 or more years.

If you can't afford to pay your medical bills, why didn't you sell off
some assets, like that boat?

You're big on personal responsibility, Gunner. Sell some machinery,
sell your car, move to a smaller home. Pay your bills so we taxpayers
aren't stuck with your bills.

So far, Ted, I haven't received any invoices here in Grass Pants from
Californicator hospitals for Gunner's or his wife's medical bills.
How much was your portion of his tab up there in Poatland?

LJ -- Curious in So. OR.

--
EAT SOYLENT McD!