JL

I had the same problem last week and had British Gas out to fix it. They
tried the changing the gas valve but that did nothing. Then changed the PCB
over to a new type of PCB that Potterton have come out with to solve the
quality problems that this boiler has had with the PCB. You can tell if its
the new type board by the LED, the new one has a single LED which has red,
amber and green colours. It also comes with a new user manual.

Mind you it did not fill me with confidence after the engineer said that he
had heard that the new PCB can fail as well!

"Rodders" wrote in message
Hi, my Suprima 40 is giving me a spot of bother. Basically most of the
time
it will cut out and the red led flashes. I then press the reset numerous
times and sometimes that will work. Other times both led's will then go
out
and I have to turn the mains button off and on. On a good day it all works
fine, on a bad day I can be there 30 mins trying to get the blasted thing
come on, any help please!

TIA,
Rod.