Rich Grise

On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 16:13:45 +0000, Leo Lichtman wrote:
"Rich Grise" wrote in message
On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 01:43:53 +0000, Leo Lichtman wrote:

295 is a corrugated fastener--they were driven into the end grain of
wooden
boards to hold them together. A very common use was on the end boards
of wooden produce boxes. These used to be called by a politically
incorrect,
offensive name

And what name might that be? You can rot13 it, if you're worried about
the Morals Police.

My e-mail to you bounced, so I guess I'll post it he WRJ ANVYF (Hope
I got it right--ROT 13 is new to me.)

Apparently you got it right - it works for me. :-)

Presumably, it's used while Avttre-evt-ing a klooge. ;-)

Thanks!
Rich