Andy Hill

Anybody have recommendations on what leveling compound to use? It
seems most require a 1/2" drill to mix. Are there any good products
that are premixed and are intended to go down on plywood subflooring?
If so, have you seen them at Lowes or Home Depot? Thanks.

I'll have to dig out the can I've used on the last couple of jobs. It was just
some premixed stuff off the shelf at Home Despot, 'tho. Hopefully someone with
a better memory than mine will chime in the meantime.

Doesn't have to be anything fancy, 'tho -- you're just trying to minimize the
amount of bridging the laminate has to do.