Seafarer

Default Panasonic Microwave

I should know this but I'm not getting it at the moment,out of touch
since retirement I guess.It's my machine and,unbeknown to me my wife
decided to degrease the microwave[it had been unplugged for a week and
I was golfing} On return I swiched it on and it fired up,trying a
glass of water made it fail completely,no display nothing.I tested the
250v 10A fuse in it read ok in and out of circuit.On a hunch it may be
breaking down under load I replaced it with a 250v 6.3A fuse[I had no
10A since I sold my stock]Up came the display.I tested the grill it
worked fine so it's only the Micro.Jusat to track it I tried the micro
with the 6.3A fuse and watched it flash[well it would]Thought I'd ask
whilst I await the 10A fuses in case I've missed something.Can't be
the TX as it works with grill.If not fuse guess it may be a hv
diode.Cheers