Robert Swinney

Gunner,

Sorry to hear about the boat. Too bad, though, you wasted Kink's time by
posting it here. Anyway, old stick, take better care of yourself and stop
that walking around with pneumonia! Hey! Your wife needs you now, more
than ever - so take it easy, errr, "easier" on yourself. We'd hate to see
your humorous and insightful posts ever disappear from RCM.

Best regards,

Bob (always calls an ACE and "ACE") Swinney

"jim rozen" wrote in message
In article , Gunner says...

California stolen vehicle case #SR05-08335

Well that's a fine how-dya-do. If it shows up in the
murky waters of teh Hudson River, I'll give you a shout.
Otherwise all I can offer are my condolances and a
wish for speedy recovery from the pneumonia. NOthing
to fool around with, at all!

This is actually the second aniversary of ms. Mulligan's
hospitalization for same.

Jim

please reply to: