cover

On 13 Mar 2005 16:36:28 -0800, wrote:

It's hard to get a mental picture. Grout sealer is for grout, it seals
it by soaking and creating a non-porous layer on top. If you didn't
use a waterproof grout mix on the shower floor that'll be a problem,
you may find yourself standing in the basement one day. Personally I
would use a plastic pan thing for a shower floor, it is more of a sure
thing and requires no maintenance. Not very upscale, I know.

I've uploaded a picture to the following site.

http://www.geocities.com/overlandtrail/BATH1.JPG

As you see the missing grout, keep in mind that the rest of that seam
around the shower is in tact. I was considering using a clear
silicone over the grout surface to seal the pores. Does that make
sense, guys?