Lobby Dosser

(Arch) wrote:

Hi Lobby, Bet you get lots of offers to buy just the tap. I sure hope
that your selling is for someone else or that it's surplus or that you
are upgrading to a Oneway or some other metric spindle and it doesn't
mean that you are leaving us.

Turn to Safety, Arch
Fortiter

Hi Arch,

It's mine, but I'm sorta downgrading. I've had a lot of problems with my
hips and back and have not used the Nova as much as I'd like. The hips
are fixed, but the back is still a problem and I can't stand too long at
the lathe. I figure the Shopsmith will do fine for the amount of turning
I'm able to do. The tap is going, as I don't see much need for an inch
and a quarter tap once the Nova is gone.

So, I'll still be around. And probably whining about turning on the SS.
)

LD