Robert Morien

In article .com,
"Erik" wrote:

Hello everyone!
I am new here and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Erik Smith
and I live in Seattle, Washington. I am a tile setter currently, but
have worked in paint, carpentry, wood flooring, roofing,and drywall. I
am sub-contracting for a huge company in Wash. called Floorcraft, but I
do jobs on the side for customers and other comnpanies as well. I
could always use tips in my field of work and would love to share my
own. I also love to learn more about construction from a builder's
point of view and a consumer's which helps me understand what some like
and other's don't. So, glad to be here and hope to hear from someone
soon!

Erik
Want to work from home?
http://urbiz.stayinhomeandlovinit.com