Zymurgy

Default Replacing downstairs bog - soil pipe problems

(Andrew Gabriel) wrote
(Jon Taylor) writes:

I'm replacing the downstairs bog (which was a horrible nasty 1970's
discoloured job) with a nice new closed couple verison.

As someone else who took their avacardo bathroom suite to the tip
a few months ago, to join the variety of other colours there ...

I bought a nice, new white bog to replace the old one I have. Then the
girlfriend says, oh, I quite like the colour of the old one (pink).

Bloody wimmin.

Now I have to store the bleeding thing somewhere, I bought it a while
ago, not sure they'll take it back now .. :-((

Cheers

Paul.