NSM

"Norm Dresner" wrote in message
Just got my car back from the dealer after it's 75K mile service. Along
with the car, we brought in one of the remote clickers because one of the
four buttons (door-open) didn't work while the other three were fine. "No
way to repair", the service manager says, "we'll have to order you a
replacement."

"How much, we ask?"

"$300!" he replied with a smirk on his face.

I'm definitely in the wrong business and I suspect most of us are as well.
I think I'll open a car clicker refurbishing shop when I retire later this
year.

Wait till you price an overhaul on a computer for any car.