no(SPAM)vasys

Keith wrote:

I have been cutting some oak with a Delta unisaw and the blade set to 45
degrees. The edges don't seem real smooth at 45 degrees but are smooth as glass
at 90 degree. I'm using a WWII which is about a month old. The cuts are along
the grain and seem to be tearing along the wood fibers. The poplar wood I was
using before seemed very smooth at 45 degrees. Any suggestions.
Thanks

Over the years there have been post made to the "wreck" about Delta saws
that would lose the blade alignment when the blade was tilted.
Below is a "Google" link to some of those past threads. It's a long URL
so if it doesn't work for you try an "Advanced Google Search" for
"+Delta +tilt +alignment" (without the quotes).

http://groups-beta.google.com/groups...=2005&safe=off

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA