Offbreed

davefr wrote:
I could also tape a flexible dryer hose to the outlet tube of a leaf
blower and vent it out for awhile. However that would could also
create a perfect blast furnace.

I'm not comfortable with the idea of betting airing out will do the job
well enough. Too many tanks started stinking after they set a while, no
matter how well I aired them out, or washed them out. (Unless I used
really hot water.)

I really like the dry ice idea. Do supermarkets sell dry ice these
days?? Is there any common source for getting dry ice??

That can be tricky to find. Gell ice is air shippable, dry ice is not.
Some places quit carrying it.