SHIVER ME TIMBERS

Bruce L. Bergman wrote:

They'll hear that sucker go BOOM! in the next state, and they'll be
picking up pieces of the delivery driver with tweezers.

Years ago when I drove taxi, another driver fuelled up his propane
powered cab one winters day.

The overflow valve had frozen shut so the driver bent over
with a bic lighter and decided to thaw it out.

It thawed.

No - It didn't go kaboom, but he lost all the hair on his face and
suffered some interesting burn patterns in the process.

Yah I know it's a little off the subject but this thread has brought
back some interesting recollections of my days of driving propane
powered taxis.