stretch

AMEN!

I have seen many home warranties & the companies behind them. Even if
they pay to replace the heat pump thjey will buy you the lowest
price/quality unit they can get from the cheapest contractor they can
get. Put the money in a "heat pump" savings account. We always name
our savings account for the next big expense we expect - as a goal.
Hopefully there is enough money in it when whatever we are saving for
breaks.

Then get a good - high middle heat pump from a good contractor with a
written bid and a written warranty.

Life span of a good heat pump in my area is 12 to 15 years. I live in
Myrtle Beach, SC. 70 miles inland from here average life of a heat
pump is 5n years longer.

Stretch