Mary Fisher

"T i m" wrote in message
On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 16:31:56 -0000, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

"dave" wrote in message
I am thinking of fitting my own water meter to see if I could save money
before asking the water company. are they easy to fit? can they be fitted
horizontally or vertically and where would I find one at a reasonable
price.

Ours was fitted free by Yorkshire Water. If you want to pay for metered
water surely you need to make an agreement with your water company?

Mary

I think he just wanted to evaluate the concept before commiting Mary?

Sorry, I didn't see the first line. Jumping in with both feet again :-)

And at ~ 15 for a meter not a bad idea even if they do fit an official
one .. ?

er?

Mary

T i m