James Sweet

"Jerry G." wrote in message
You can try to open a refurbishing for car remotes. You will have the
problem that there are no parts. The cost of analysis equipment required

service the wireless part of them would make the whole business not worth
the setup costs.

These may not be expensive to manufacture, but there is a complete

structure
of administration, and operating costs to keep these in inventory, keep
track of them, and to be selling them. This is the reason for the high

cost.
In the end, I doubt very much if the dealer is making more than about 15%

on
it at the very most. It is the same for all these spare parts.

--

Does anything fail in them aside from batteries, solder joints and maybe the
pushbutton? I would expect 90% of them would be simple to repair with off