Default Vac Experiment 2

Another question I have regarding shop suction - I have a nice 220 v.
dust collector, and am trying to build different hookups for the
various tools. One is a 12" sliding compound miter box,for which I
need
some kind of "hood." What I see making is a big box to sit behind the
tool
with a cavernous arched opening to accomodate its swing and the hose at

the bottom. That's the best I can come up with. The tablesaw didn't
come with a hose attachment on the blade housing, so I just stuck a
sheet
of plywood in the bottom of the enclosure with a hose-hole, and it
works
really well.
My shop is connected to a storage facility with million-dollar
vintage cars belonging to the landlord in it, so I have to watch my
ps&qs
with the dust, especially since it's one forced air heating system for
the
whole building.