Bill

Default My Wonderful Stihl Chainsaw...

I just had to say something to all you homeowners with fireplaces out
there in cyberspace. Years ago I bought an American made McCullough
chainsaw to cut firewood and the piece of **** blew up after maybe ten
hours of use. Eight years ago I forked out $700 for a German made
Stihl chainsaw...damn near had to get a divorce over it the wife
raised so much hell about me spending that much money on the chainsaw.
I've pretty much had it just sitting in the closet for the last three
years. I got it out yesterday to cut down three big trees. When I
filled it with gas it cranked on the first pull. I cut down and sliced
up three big trees that were at least 14 inch diameter at the base.

Yesterday's chores alone made my Stihl Chainsaw pay for itself.

I like my Stihl chainsaw!

Bill