Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
John Stumbles wrote:
Partly his charm wasn't it? I liked the fact that he was a grump old
bugger. On the BBC DVD release of the Daleks in London episodes it's
hinted at that his interest in "Susan" was slightly more than avuncular.

Well I think everyone[1] else's was, so why not? :-)

[1] ObPC: er, everyone who's gender-specific-attraction-oriention is to
people of a female biological nature, that is

And about that time they had Jamie? in a kilt to cater for the rest? ;-)

--
*Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.