Edwin Pawlowski

"snowdog" wrote in message

Now, if a friend sees mine and asks what it would cost for me to do one
for him, I tell to go to one of the guitar shops find the most expensive
guitar in the place add about 25% to the price. If he is still
interested, we will talk.

Just last week a couple of guys at work saw something I made and was sending
out as a gift. The conversation progressed into 'why don't you sell this
stuff." I shoed them a picture of the Tudor bench I made and asked what
they though I could sell them for. They agreed that $275 to $300 would be
good. Then I told them the material was $300 and that labor was probably
20+ hours. Would they pay $1000? Nope.