Bill Waller

On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 10:11:59 -0500, Bill Waller wrote:

SWMBO would like a breadbox. The box, in and of itself is not problem. No, I
don't need no stinkin' plans. :-)

But the question she raised was, "should the box be lined?", and if so with
what; acrylic, stainless, copper, aluminum, shelf paper, brown paper bag,...?

I was thinking, just plain shellac or poly, but inquiring minds want to know.

PS. What about KILZ?

Hey guys, thanks for the responses. I am very grateful that the general
consensuses was for shellac. It is my favorite finish to work with. :-)

Bill Waller
New Eagle, PA