Arch

Dave, a couple of thoughts for Rod while we await himself. LDD is safe
enough but it sure tastes bad when not rinsed off cups and dishes.
Whether or not it prevents cracks, it's a good lubricant, holds down
sanding dust and has little effect on finish.

To assure a quick & explosive response, I'll live dangerously. LDD is
LDD and like Sherlock Holmes' cocaine, I mix a 20% solution of any cheap
LDD and slop it on roughed Norfolk Pine blanks to preserve them. I still
believe that something special goes on between NFI and LDD.

Over to you Leif, be gentle.

Turn to Safety, Arch
Fortiter