CW

I've seen Allen wrenches a foot long. Shouldn't be a problem.
"Mark & Juanita" wrote in message
On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 05:32:55 GMT, "Edwin Pawlowski" wrote:

"Mark & Juanita" wrote in message
.. .

The Problem:
I added drawers to the entertainment center plan after constructing
the casework. In so doing, the bottom rail of the drawer slides now
interferes with being able to put an allen wrench into the holes for

the
leg levelers.

Yeah, some foresight would have been brilliant; I wasn't.

The Question:
Does a flexible shaft with an allen wrench tip exist?

Any suggestions would be welcome.

I've never seen flex, but the do have them with a ball end so you can go

in
at an angle.

Can you drill a hole in the slide to allow access?

Good suggestion, I don't think a hole will work because the slide is too
high for a wrench to reach through to the leveler but too low to allow a
wrench underneath. However, maybe a slot cut in the slide might work --
I'll have to look into that. Thanks for the idea.

-----+
The absence of accidents does not mean the presence of safety
Army General Richard Cody

-----+