Mark & Juanita

On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 00:38:48 -0500, "Norman D. Crow"
wrote:

"Mark & Juanita" wrote in message
.. .

The Problem:
I added drawers to the entertainment center plan after constructing
the casework. In so doing, the bottom rail of the drawer slides now
interferes with being able to put an allen wrench into the holes for the
leg levelers.

Yeah, some foresight would have been brilliant; I wasn't.

The Question:
Does a flexible shaft with an allen wrench tip exist?

Do you need to get totally flexible, or just off on a little angle? They
make "ball tip" hex wrenches which allow you about a 15-20deg. angle from
straight in. Just a thought.

My problem is getting the wrench into hole; I just need enough to
provide me the ability to get under a metal slide that is about 2 to 3
inches above the adjustment hole. Another thought that [finally] struck
me: since the holes are covered by the drawers anyway, why not make the
holes in the bottom of the cabinet bigger? I'm going to look at that
tomorrow also -- maybe more brain cells will be engaged then.

Thanks for the suggestion; I might be able to minimize the size of the
hole by using a ball-tip wrench.

The absence of accidents does not mean the presence of safety
Army General Richard Cody