J. Clarke

stoutman wrote:

One more think.

So your ONE link to some entheology (what the hell is that anyway) web
page about acetone is greater evidence regarding the benign nature of
acetone than my personal accounts?

Well, actually the web page in question was a copy of one provided by the
Canadian government's Center for Occupational Safety and Health. The US
government has a page with similar information. Googling "Acetone MSDS"
will give you more of the same.

Do you consider your ONE link "sufficient evidence"? If your answer is NO
than you are a hypocrite. If your answer is YES than your just plain
foolish.

His one link is a Hell of a lot more credible than your personal opinion.

"Paul Kierstead" wrote in message
stoutman wrote:
You are entitled to your opinion, but with all do respect you need to
reread his posts. In particular the one where he wrote that I should be
ashamed of myself for describing the benign nature of acetone.

No, I said you should be ashamed of yourself -- as a chemist -- for
saying that the personal experience of you and your workmates was
sufficient evidence. I will agree it was over the top and too harsh.
Again, as you so like to ignore, I actually pointed out a URL which said
that acetone was pretty benign.

PK

--
--John