Aaron

Hi all... I tried looking in various tv / dvd / electronics groups, but
didn't find what I was after, and was frankly unsure of which of those
groups to post my question to, so thought I'd try here. (you've never
let me down before)...

Situation:

-- cable - VCR --co ax -- Digi Box -- scart - TV
DVD -- scart ----/

I bought a video sender which has :

scart -- transmitter -- receiver -- scart

PROBLEM:
My 2nd TV does not have a Scart input (only co-ax).

Wrong Solution:
I bought a cheapie video (which I kinda wanted anyway) to 'convert' the
scart signal to co-ax, but of course the video only has scart out.
(DOH!)

Question:
1) does anyone know a cheap video with a scart in option?
2) Failing (1), can anyone suggest a source for a scart - Coax
conversion mechanism?
3) Any other bright ideas?

-TV2 does not have ANY inputs other than co-ax
-video sender receiver also has the red/yellow/white output option.

I have soldering iron / access to maplins and prepared to D-I-Y cable
if anyone knows if it would work / what pins to use...

You're video player should be able to use it's scart as in and out...
the pin out for scart includes video/audio in and out, they aren't
switched as such. So if you tune you're video to AV and then tune
you're TV to the UHF channel of the video it should work, but you
may run into the problem of macrovision, which will basically make
the picture flicker and usually be unwatchable. An RF modulator is
a good way to go.

--
Regards,
Aaron.