*Larry*

In addition, Putin is now selling weapons grade uranium to Iran. Imagine the country with all that electricity generating oil and they want us to believe they need atomic energy for peaceful purpose.....right. I believe it is time we begin to monitize the debt owed to the United States and drop our gasoline prices.

wrote in message oups.com...

Doug Miller wrote:

On my planet, Saddam is still a murderous tyrant. Has that notion

been
debunked on yours?

What planet is that?

On my planet, Saddam Hussein is an ex-tyrant. GW Bush deserves the
credit for that, as he most probably would still be a muderous tyrant
today otherwise.

GWB also deserves credit for Lybia's decision to abondon its WMD
program, for a competant Afghanistan Campaign, and probably his
posturing against Syria has encouraged the Lebanese to stand
up against the Syrian occupation.

OTOH, under GW Bush's direction Iran and North Korea have taken
an apporoach opposite to Lybia, and dicatorships in Pakistan,
and Turkmenistan have been strenghtened, our military is overextended
and under-supplied and the WMD proliferation risk from Iraq has
increased as sites previously kept under UN and IAEA seal have
been looted during the occupation while the US was busy securing
the petroleum infrasructure instead.

Not all of the WMD infrastructure declared to the UN had been
destroyed, much of it was 'dual use' in nature (e.g. yellowcake)
and Iraq had retained it without violating any sanctions, under
close supervision by IAEA and UNSCOM later UNMOVIC.

--

FF