Unisaw A-100

Puff Griffis wrote:
I had the same problem in the house I just moved into and what
I did was made mounting plates to go behind the brackets to
build them up to a matching level. Did that make sense ?

Ditto what Puff said. When I was in the stair business we
regularly shipped these out. Just make yourself a shape you
like (square/rectangle/shield/circle/etc.) and run a router
'round it if you want to doll it up. On the up side you can
use these where there aren't any studs (molly bolt/hollow
wall anchor) and hide that fastener with the rail bracket.

UA100