Eric R Snow

On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 11:14:06 -0800, Winston
wrote:

Eric R Snow wrote:
I'm getting desperate. I'm on an island. The car is a '92 Dodge Colt.

(...)

Here's what it is doing. Not running.

(...)

And while driving it would act like it was leaned out
real bad when I floored it. That was yesterday. Today it won't even
try to start. No matter which mass air flow sensor is connected. The
computer only returns the code now that says all is good. Any help
greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Eric R Snow

What kind of spray pattern do you get from the fuel injector?

--Winston

I don't know. The reason I know fuel is getting to them is the wet
plugs. I suppose all the injectors could go at once. I'll pull 'em and
see.
Eric