David W.E. Roberts

Default Garage door opener for side hung doors.

Hi,

looking for garage door openers for side hung doors.

At the moment I can only find garage door openers for 'up and over' and
roller doors.

The garage inquestion has very high doors - high enough to admit a caravan.

I can find side openers for gates (rare to have an 'up and over' front gate
:-) ) but these don't seem to have the additional safety and locking
features you would need for a garage door.

I know you can get high and wide automatic roller doors for industrial units
but this seems a bit OTT for a humble domestic garage.

The aim is to set the garage up so Mum-in-law can have her electric scooter
in there - it is not practical to have it in the house.

I am Googling away but in the meantime I wondered if anyone had already
solved this problem.

TIA
Dave R

--
Please Note: No trees or animals were harmed in the
sending of this contaminant free message We do concede