Rich

I can wet my tooth brush with the cold water and by the time I'm ready for a
rewetting the water is cold.
Rich

"Jeff Wisnia" wrote in message
Rich wrote:

"W.D." wdanis at NO SPAM yahoo dot com wrote in message

When using the ho****er in my Atlanta home it takes about 70 seconds for
it to get hot irrespective of which faucet I'm using in the house. This
is inconvenient, and a waste of water. The water heater is new, the temp
is high enough, and the water pressure is adequate. Any suggestions on
how to 'fix' this? My first thoughts are to insulate the pipes in the
crawl space but I'm not sure how much of a difference this will make as
I'm thinking it will still take 70 seconds for the water in the pipes to
be 'pushed' through before the hot stuff starts flowing. So maybe I'll
get lukewarm rather than cold water for 70 seconds but it still won't be
hot? Other solutions?

W.D.

This is what I did:
http://www.chilipepperapp.com/

I have a two story house with the water heater in exactly the opposite
corner of my house from my bathroom, I installed this and now I don't
waste water getting it to the tap. Little expensive little noisy but it
works for me! YMMV or maybe not?

Rich

I've wondered about those kind of units. Perhaps you can satisfy my
curiousity:

If, after pushing the button and using some hot water, you want to draw a
glass of cold water. Do you have to leave the "cold" water running for a
while to get the tepid water out of it's line before it becomes cold?

Thanks,

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia