Default OT (ish) - Video Sender / scart problem...

Hi all... I tried looking in various tv / dvd / electronics groups, but
didn't find what I was after, and was frankly unsure of which of those
groups to post my question to, so thought I'd try here. (you've never
let me down before)...

Situation:

-- cable - VCR --co ax -- Digi Box -- scart - TV
DVD -- scart ----/

I bought a video sender which has :

scart -- transmitter -- receiver -- scart

PROBLEM:
My 2nd TV does not have a Scart input (only co-ax).

Wrong Solution:
I bought a cheapie video (which I kinda wanted anyway) to 'convert' the
scart signal to co-ax, but of course the video only has scart out.
(DOH!)

Question:
1) does anyone know a cheap video with a scart in option?
2) Failing (1), can anyone suggest a source for a scart - Coax
conversion mechanism?
3) Any other bright ideas?

-TV2 does not have ANY inputs other than co-ax
-video sender receiver also has the red/yellow/white output option.

I have soldering iron / access to maplins and prepared to D-I-Y cable
if anyone knows if it would work / what pins to use...