I would not do this by hand. You have a router table so set two pins
in the table top (or, better yet, a temporary table top--allows a
mistake or two), one on either side of the bit and spaced (from the
cutting edge and each other) to give you the radius you need. Use a
test piece or two to get it right. With this method there is no need
for holes in the work piece. Use the pins as guides, keeping steady
but light pressure against both as you rotate the work through the bit.

You could also use one pin in the table and your fence as guides (I
believe).

Good luck. (What 'r ya makin"?)

Dan