Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
brush-head
wrote:
Two of these chairs have one of the four holes that take these screws,
blocked with a piece of broken screw. Now I know that I would drill
these bits out but, not being a consummate DIYer, I thought I'd ask this
group, the best way of doing this and if there are any gadgets around
that would make this easier/safer. I obviously want to avoid damaging
the thread that's been cut in the tubes by the previously unbroken
screws.

You won't drill out self tappers - they're made of harder steel than a
normal drill.

--
*Why does the sun lighten our hair, but darken our skin?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.