Leo Lichtman

"Rich Grise" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 01:43:53 +0000, Leo Lichtman wrote:

288 Exposure meter
290 is a ceramic insulator
291 is an eraser shield. Besides drafting, is was used for typing--in
the
days before whiteout and deletion paper.
293 looks like a collectible piece of barbed wire
295 is a corrugated fastener--they were driven into the end grain of
wooden
boards to hold them together. A very common use was on the end boards of
wooden produce boxes. These used to be called by a politically
incorrect,
offensive name

And what name might that be? You can rot13 it, if you're worried about the
Morals Police.

My e-mail to you bounced, so I guess I'll post it he
WRJ ANVYF (Hope I got it right--ROT 13 is new to me.)