Spurtle

Default Tin plating

Greetings,

I have some old special pie baking tins which I use, but alas the tin
plate has worn away and rust now stains the pastry in places.
I would like to know how to re-plate them myself. I would prefer using
hot dip method to gain maximum coating thickness. I sent some of them
away for (very expensive) electro re-plating a few years ago, but the
electro's have worn out already while some that have never been
re-plated are still going OK.

Have googled and been to my local library without finding any advice.
Looking for preferably a step by step "how to".

Cheers
Spurtle