Bill Cotton

"Bill Cotton" wrote in message

I use a cordless Black and Decker cordless lawn mower. I get about one
hour of run time from it, a parts list picture is here of the motor and
24 volt battery. http://www.billcotton.com/snow_blower.htm That
replacement cost of motor and battery are over 100 dollars each. I will be
buying a replacement battery next year, the recharge limit is due about
that time. I have open the mower to see about making the battery easy to
remove for longer runs. since I now stop and do the edge trimming while
the mower in on short charge, I put that job off. I may stop by the parts
repair center and take some measurement, I may not have to make a pulley,
switch the motor each season. That would be a blast.
I made the cutter holder and will cut the pulley soon, Flower Show today,
A Philly sign that the snow is over this year.

Put my index spin fixture to use, I made a arbor, offset fly cutter holder
and fly cutting grooving tool for the timing belt pulley. I was able to use
the scooter motor mounting plate as a template to drill the mounting holes
away from the AC motor holes in that plate, so that I can return the snow
thrower to AC use for heavy snow. http://www.billcotton.com/snow_blower.htm

--
www.billcotton.com