Ed Cregger

"Keith Schiffner" wrote in message

"Ed Cregger" wrote in message
The big lie is that YOU exist.

Plonk.

Ed Cregger

Dang Ed...suddenly I feel like we are a pair of Southern Baptists that
bump into each other at the liquor store. You know the one in the wet
county right next to the dry one? 8^)

WHAT IN THE NAME OF ALL THAT IS HOLY IS NICE GUY LIKE YOU DOING HERE
(alt.games.video.xbo)?

Not that you would ever cross post. :^) Neither would I!

--
Keith Schiffner
History does not record anywhere at any time a religion that has any

I like your signature. Kind of makes it unlikely that either of us would be
Baptists. Heinlein was my hero.

Ed Cregger