PrecisionMachinisT

"blueman" wrote in message

Hiya Jeff.....

We have a wood panel overhead garage door that is letting in a lot of
cold air.

Probly no big deal........why (pray tell) are you heating your dammned
garage ???

There is enough front-back give in the tracks that the garage door is
not held tightly against the frame -- so much so that you can see
daylight coming through.

So the door opens smoothly, we can then ASSume ???

I can manually and temporarily reduce the air leakage by pushing the
door back against the tracks.

Eventually, you should probably seek more gainfull employment, I doubt it is
a worthwhile investment of time as opposed to your regular job....

What is the best way to fix this?

Exactly what is broken ???

--

SVL