Keith Schiffner

"Ed Cregger" wrote in
message ...
The big lie is that YOU exist.

Plonk.

Ed Cregger

Dang Ed...suddenly I feel like we are a pair of
Southern Baptists that bump into each other at the
liquor store. You know the one in the wet county
right next to the dry one? 8^)

WHAT IN THE NAME OF ALL THAT IS HOLY IS NICE GUY
LIKE YOU DOING HERE (alt.games.video.xbo)?

Not that you would ever cross post. :^) Neither
would I!

--
Keith Schiffner
History does not record anywhere at any time a